MAINFIRST is a European financial services provider specialising in asset management, equity brokerage and equity capital markets. As an internationally focused business we develop innovative solutions to promote our clients’ prosperity and put these solutions into practice on the capital market for both institutional and private investors in our public investment fund.
Work/study programme – Business Administration
Bachelor of Science (m/f) (Start date: August 2018)
Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
MainFirst Bank AG – Asset Management (Frankfurt)
Your duties at MainFirst Asset Management:
- Assisting with the trading of shares, bonds, currencies and derivatives
- Collaboration with Trading und Middle Office
- Performance analysis of investment funds
- Assisting with the launch of marketing campaigns
- Database management
- Monthly reporting for investment funds
- Monitoring and control of investment guidelines
Your job requirements:
- Independent and structured style of working
- A high level of reliability, organisational skills, ability to work in a team and excellent communications skills
- A high degree of motivation and individual initiative
- Familiarity with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
With the Frankfurt School Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) you gain an internationally recognised academic qualification while developing your professional career. At MAINFIRST we promote independent work and ideas with individual responsibility and solution-driven thinking and processes. Flat hierarchies and small teams will enable you to obtain a meaningful insight into the business of an internationally successful asset manager. Your employment at MAINFIRST will primarily be based in the Global Equities / Multi Asset Team, which invests in forward-looking companies on an inter-regional basis.
Outstanding practical and academic performance will lead to an opportunity for permanent employment in the Asset Management Division of MAINFIRST BANK AG upon completion of the course.
Excerpts from the study programme:
- Money and Banking
- Microeconomics and Decision Making
- Financial Markets
- Markets, Incentives and Ethical Management
- Business Information Systems
- Applied Research Methodology
- Corporate Design and Behaviour
- Corporate Finance
For further information about the study programme go to: http://www.frankfurt-school.de/home/programmes/bachelor-science/betriebswirtschaftslehre.html
The study programme is ideally suited to employment in Germany, but also has an international element. You will spend the fifth semester abroad, studying at one of our partner institutions.
Salary and funding of tuition fees:
- MainFirst will pay 25% of the tuition fees
- Attractive, competitive salary
We look forward to getting to know you. Please visit our website and send us your full and detailed application documents.
MAINFIRST BANK AG, Kerstin Wagner, Kennedyallee 76, 60596 Frankfurt or alternatively by email to kerstin.wagner(at)mainfirst.com